Skip to content
- What forms of payment do you accept? We accept check, cash and credit card.
- If we hire you for an engagement session to “test you out” and end up hiring you for our wedding, can we still get the discount? Yes, that $100 would be put toward the balance of your wedding contact.
- If I do not want an album, can we lower your base wedding price? There is not a cash value for our albums at this time.
- Do you offer any other hours of wedding coverage other than 6,8, or 10? After many years in the the wedding business I have found these to be the most common hours needed. If you are are having a smaller affair that requires less hours than please fill out our contact form with that information. We do have a minimum of $1000.
- Do your require any payment down to hire you? Yes, all weddings require a $1000 retainer + a signed contract in order to hold your date and the balance is due 2 weeks before your event. Portrait sessions require the payment to be made in full + a signed contract in order to reserve your date.
- We just got engaged and want to know when we can hire you? First, congratulations and second, select your date and secure a venue. After that we recommend booking your photographer, wedding coordinator and music (dj or band) as they normally can only take one client a day.
- I am pregnant and what to know when to schedule to have the best belly possible; We recommend scheduling between weeks 32-36 at the latest. At that time you will have a nice full belly but still be fairly comfortable.
- Do you photograph births? We would love to because it really is such a magical time to capture but at this time we do not provide these services. However, we do know some of the best birth photographers in the business and would be happy to recommend them to you.
- When should we schedule a newborn session? It is best to find your photographer while you are pregnant to have them put you on the calendar for a date around the time your baby is due. After that we recommend that the session take place within the first 10 days of birth. That is when the baby is still sleeping off the whole experience and will hopefully curl into the amazing newborn positions without waking up.